HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party

Yearn to Learn is having a Linky party and I was given a mention on Jill's Marvelous Multiagers post. So I thought I would add my contribution. Here is what I have to do.
1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
I JUST found these ladies today and thank goodness they are brand new to blogging because I have been reading all their posts and you all know how long it takes to read a whole blog!
and  First Grade Glitter and Giggles


2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level
It's wonderful how many teachers listed her as their fav blogger. :)
and
The Teacher Wife

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level
I admire this blogger a GREAT deal, and I love that she is an ELL teacher like me too!

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
You see the problem with this question is that I just love so many buttons. I am going to cheat because I am posting 2. I love Hadars TPT store button. Maybe I am partial because I made it. :p
Photobucket

I have to say that I have made many blog buttons for bloggers out there and there are MANY that I just love, like all the TBA buttons, but what I love about this button is how well it matches the blog design! When Melissa told me that she wanted the button to match her blog I though it was going to be hard and I was not going to be able to do it. However, it just all came together and I LOVE how it matches her blog!

Ok not I am going to cheat a lot. I do have to add all these TBA buttons too because I love them!





Wow, I didn't know I had made so many.

Happy blog hopping!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining my Blog Mixer linky.
    Love all your buttons contributions!

    DeniseYearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! ;0)
    Kelly
    All In A First Grade Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Thanks for giving us a shout out!! We really appreciate it!! =)

    -Jackie and Danielle-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yearn to Learn, thank you for hosting it. :)

    Jackie & Danielle, your very welcome I am glad I found your blog.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Featured twice!?!?! woohoo!! I just came by your blog to grab your button for my post ;) great minds think alike!! BBFF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What have I been missing?? I just found you and I don't know how or why it took me so long! Your blog is amazing and I'm so impressed that you design buttons (and such CUTE ones, too!). I'm your newest follower and look forward to learning more about BIST. I totally need it in my first grade classroom because our numbers went up last year to 32. I love the "silent redirect"!
    Come visit me if you get a chance!
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hadar, your a doll! I have to say that I went to all the links and found you featured MANY times. :) It's no surprise to me, you have darling and fabulous ideas. :)

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristin,

    Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm glad you like my blog, yours is precious. I have been a follower for a little while now. :)

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! The buttons you created are incredible! I am a new blogger (as of yesterday). How do you make a button? Do you sell them? I recognize the graphics being Thistle Girls Designs. I use used some of her clip art on my blog. I just became one of your followers!

    ~Lorraine
    http://vasquezfrogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lorraine, Thank you for the lovely comment. :)

    I make my buttons with clip art and Word. Then I take a screen shot and upload it to Photobucket. Then I work on the HTML code. I don't think it is the "normal" way to make buttons because I think professionals use a drawing program but it works for me.

    I do sometime use Thistle Girl Designs clip art for the buttons but I reserve those for TBA. Just so that TBA keeps a cohesive. I LOVE Thistle Girl but I tend to use clip art from all kinds of other places for the buttons I make for other bloggers. That way they all look different and not the same.

    I don't charge for buttons, I make them for free for other bloggers. That way I don't have to worry about resellers licenses. I make them because I like to. However, some of the bloggers I have made buttons for have expressed their gratefulness with a donation to my Donors Choose projects. However, that is voluntary.

    I don't know if I have the Frog clip art that you use on your blog, but if your interested I might be able to make something that matches. If you don't mind waiting a few days for it, email me at msk1ell(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.