HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Surfing Help!

I am looking into getting another banner from Parker's Prints. If you read my blog you know I got one earlier this year with Ladybugs and I love it! It will have a prominent place in my home school classroom.Take a peek.

I previously mentioned that in my 2nd classroom I will be doing a Surfing/ Ocean theme. The colors I will have in my class are these pictured below.


Here is another beach theme banner Stephanie has made.


My new banner will have Suns and Surfboards, but I am having a hard time with what it will say. Here are some saying I came up with...
1. Ms. (My name)
2. K/1 ELL again
3. Sun & Fun
4. Surf Shack
5. Big Kahuna
6. Kahuna
7. Sun, Sand, Surf
8. Chill Out

I love Sun, Sand, Surf, but it is LONG. I don't want a super long banner so I am leaning on Sun & Fun OR Surf Shack.

What I am wanting is some inspiration or help. As I have mention I think I am creatively tapped out for the moment. Help me please. I will welcome any other Surfing, beach, or ocean saying, under 8 letters & spaces. Or comment on the ones I have thought of. I only have until Monday to decide what I want it to say.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

2 comments:

  1. hahah Ms. M!! Whoever is keeping you from Target needs to apparently keep you from banner/sign shopping as well! LOL! What if it just said "welcome"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.