HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, July 18, 2011

Puppy Please!

I know Lindsey from The Teacher Wife said I should only post once a day, but I REALLY wanted to share this picture book. In retrospect it would have been a great idea to have added this to my previous post, but I didn't want anyone who already read that post, to miss it. 

As I was on my way home from summer school I was thinking about unpacking my materials tomorrow and I thought of another delightful picture book I love. I have to go on the record that I could write 100 posts on picture books I just love them that much. However, this one always sticks in my mind because the kids in it are just so darling! 

so here is the question again. Based on the illustrations alone this is ONE of my favorite picture books.


Please Puppy Please
By Spike Lee & Tonya Lewis Lee
Illustrated by Kadir Nelson
Aren't they precious?

Here are a few shots of the inside of the book.



So if you have a favorite picture book that you would like to share, click on the button below to hop on over to The Clutter Free Classroom and link up with us.

Clutter-Free Classroom

On another note, by popular request I will have a before & after classroom linky party. So I will try very hard to remember to take lots of pictures tomorrow as I unpack. :) I hope you'll do the same in your room so you can join me.

2 comments:

  1. ha! you cutie! those look cute and i need to check them out--see how there is an exception to every rule??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey. :) They really are darling.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.