HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Classroom Part 3

As you all know by now that I have been going in to my room, in effort to get ahead. Yesterday I spent my afternoon sorting my team's supplies with my team leader. I also decided to build my small white desk and use it as a counter top and storage. Take a peek.

Here are the goodies for my room.

 
Here is my former desk. I love how my green 3 drawer cart fits nicely under my desk. I even have enough room for a second cart.



I am going back in today to hopefully get a bit more done. I am looking forward to my before and after linky party. I can't wait to see some for your pictures.

6 comments:

  1. I just love seeing other teacher's rooms! Thanks for sharing :)

    Adventures in Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so great! I love your desk and cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I love using those plastic drawers! I have some tucked under mine too. Another idea I had is to put two in the middle of four of our student desks. That gives them drawers to store stuff and they can set their book boxes on top of the drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo...when will your linky party be? I'm afraid I won't be done in time! I'm heading in next week to do some initial work, but I don't think I will be totally finished for a few weeks :(

    I just love your white desk and it is too perfect with the drawer cart underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen,
    I am not sure when I will have the linky party. I am not done yet. Probably in 2 weeks... maybe. Whenever it is I will leave it open for a while, because I know there are several teachers that won't return until late August if not early September. So no rush. :) I can't wait to see your room.

    To be honest I was afraid of my white desk when I bought it. I wanted something black. I thought I would get it dirty, but I have managed to keep it clean and in retrospect the black would have gotten dusty.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking good! I'm so jealous, because I'm so ready to get in my room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.