HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, July 8, 2011

Donors Choose Help

Hi everyone,

If you know me you know I don't like asking people for favors. However, I am asking for help, not for myself but for another teacher. I am sure you know her, her name is Amanda and she is a 3rd grade teacher that has a fabulous blog of her own, One Extra Degree. I am sure a bunch of light bulbs just went off. Click on the button below to go to her blog.




I am asking for help with her Donor's Choose grant. She has 4 days before her grant expires and it is not fully funded. I personally have put my money where my mouth is and have donated to her project, but I feel like more can be done. So if you're willing would you please hop on over to Making Math Fun with Math Centers and help a teacher in need.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I was so surprised to see this post, and I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me! I will certainly return the favor... I saw that you also have a Donor's Choose project. Expect a donation from me in the future! Thanks for your help!

    Amanda
    http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forwarded the information to my friend. Here husband works for Google and they match our donations. How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! Thanks for your support.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you again BBFF!! come back to us! hhehhe hope you're enjoying your summer :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for being so caring. My grant didn't get funded, and I don't think my other current projects will either, but I appreciate the gesture. I just made a donation to your project! I hope it gets funded! :)

    Amanda
    http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadar, I'm here, I've been blog stalking all of you. I am having some "lack of inspiration". I'm sure I will have something to share soon.

    Amanda, I am VERY sorry your project was not funded. Thank you SO VERY much for your donation to my project. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.