HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fav. Picture book

Clutter-free Classroom is having a week long linky party and Day 2's question is right up my alley. Those of you that follow my blog know that I just am in love with picture books. If you go to my classroom and look in my teacher shelves/cabinet you will see that I have more children books thank professional books. Scholastic makes a mint off of me every year. 

So today's questions is...

Based on the illustrations alone, my favorite picture book is _________.

I have MANY books I can fit in to this question, but I think that my favorite at the moment is I Need My Monster, by Amanda Noll and illustrations by Howard McWilliams. I have posted about this book several times before and just recently bought myself a copy. :)

 Just look at these beautiful illustrations!





I don't even think I need to use words. The pictures do all the story telling for me.

The illustrator has a blog too boot! Mcbill's Illustration Blog where you can see some other beautiful art that he's created. 

So if you have a favorite picture book that you would like to share, click on the picture below to hop on over to The Clutter Free Classroom and link up with us.
Clutter-Free Classroom

4 comments:

  1. I had not heard of this book until I started blog stalking! I have already put it on my wish list!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this book on blogs too but haven't checked it out! The illustrations kind of remind me of Pixar movies. Thanks for the recommendation!!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! My kindergarteners went crazy when I read it, they thought it was awesome!

    www.flippingforfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.