HomeAboutFreebies

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Presidents Day Activities

Here are a few activities I had my students do yesterday for Presidents day. I would LOVE to give credit to the teacher who created these but I can't for the life of me remember which blog I downloaded them from. Please let me know so I can link this post back to your blog.

My Kinder Kids made Washingtons' & Lincolns'. Unfortunately I can't find the templet on my computer to post. I know there are several blogs out there with it though.
 Lincoln close up.
 Washington close up.
 I had to include our current Prez into the activity. :)

I had my First Grade Tatter Tots complete a Venn-diagram of Washington & Lincoln. I thought I had downloaded the Venn-Diagram from Primary Perspective but I can't find Brook's post to link it back. If this activity is your PLEASE let me know so I can fix it. I hate not being able to give credit.



We also read Mrs. Walasky's Presidents day book & it was a hit. You can download it here. We practiced our handwriting & spelling with Barbie Roper's Handwriting practice sheet. You can download it here. We didn't get a chance to complete Growing Kinders if I were President... writing sheet but we will on Friday. You can download that here.

Enjoy!
Ms. M

4 comments:

  1. Your kiddos did a great job! These are great ideas :)

    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just checked out your blog it is super cute. I am now a follower of yours too. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    juegosfrivol.com , juegoskizi20.com , friv30game.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.