HomeAboutFreebies

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Conference Notes


I am getting read for our 2nd round of conference notes, that is why you haven't heard from me since last Friday. I still have not posted all the wonderful activities my students got to do on the 100th day. Maybe later tonight. Or maybe tomorrow.

Because I am an ELL teacher & see 3 different grade levels serve 35 students. This makes conference time very difficult for me. Last round of conferences I went nuts trying to go to all of my students conferences. It was a mess for me. I barely had time to breath. So this round I am only going to the conferences where I feel I should make some parent contact. Basically, I will see parents of my struggling kiddos. For those conferences that I will not attend I will give the Gen Ed teacher some notes/ comments to share on my behalf.

As I was typing them up, I thought you might like a copy. I added a ladybug because they are so darn cute! So here it is. I hope you find it useful.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.