HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Snow...

The forecast said we would get 1 to 3 inches of snow today. So what a surprise when I look out a window & see that in just 2 to 3 hours we already had 3+ inches! Before I went home this is what it looked like out side my school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was very little visibility on the way home. Not a very safe ride home. We have one day left in our allotted "snow days" but I do expect to be back in school tomorrow. At least it will be Friday. Stay warm everyone.

Ms. M

6 comments:

  1. oh, I do not like driving home in that kind of weather! I'm glad you got home safe. Hope it's not too bad for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live? We're expecting snow in NY too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the Midwest, NE to be specific. This is a preview for you Ms. Durning.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for wishing me well Lady Bug & B. Roper.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    animal jam 2 | gold mine strike | pokemon go |
    stick war 2 | stick man game

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.