Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favorite Things Party

There is a Linky Party going on over at Fun in First. I decided I would play along.

Here are a few of my favorite things...

1. My iPhone
I truly would be lost without my iPhone.I am on it constantly & I don't even play games on it. I am always pulling it out to surf the web, check my mail & calendar & read the news on my MSNBC, TMZ & White House apps.
2. My Mac Book
I was not a Mac person until this year, but I don't think I could do with out my Mac Book. I absolutely love the mouse pad & all the different ways to use it.

3. My Speck Mac Book case
I am just in love with my Satin Speck case. Sometimes I just sit & admire it. It helps that it is in my favorite color. :)
4. Yerba Mate & Honey
I have to have me some tea & honey daily. It is what keeps me going all day long.

5. Fries & Onion Rings
These are my guilty pleasure, and I don't get them often.

6. Catalogs
 I spend WAY too much time looking through, marking pages & thinking (day dreaming) about catalogs.

7. Fonts & Clip art
I have seriously downloaded TOO many cute fonts to manage & I adore clip art to embellish all of my school work. Specifically my homework sheets.

8. Books
I honestly can spend HOURS at a book store wandering around. I love books & a place full of books is just delightful.

9. Target
Again, when entering a Target I am given a time & spending limit. I could live in there.

I'm sure there are many more but my plan time is over. :( However, I think that it is fitting that I posted 9 favorite things because my favorite number is 9.

So what are some of your favorite things?

Ms. M


  1. I love books stores too!!


  2. Seriously, we must be soul mates! Love me some Raw Honey in my tea! I am also new to Mac and could not live without my MacBook Pro and purple cover just like yours! I rub it and say so pretty. :) I don't even mind the weird looks from my husband.


  3. Kristen, I touch my purple cover all the time! They make them feel so darn good. Also, isn't raw honey sooooo delicious. Mmmmmmm.

    Jodi, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

    Ms. M

  4. Isn't it funny how many teachers list Target and the bookstore?! I can't breathe without my MAC. It's my other boyfriend!

  5. Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
    unblocked games| unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| unblocked games for kids
    friv| friv4school| friv 4 school| monster high games| monster high| monster high drees up
    happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels demo| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels hacked
    shooting games| shooting| tetris| tetris unblocked| tetris game

  6. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!


Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.