HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favorite Things Party

There is a Linky Party going on over at Fun in First. I decided I would play along.

Here are a few of my favorite things...

1. My iPhone
I truly would be lost without my iPhone.I am on it constantly & I don't even play games on it. I am always pulling it out to surf the web, check my mail & calendar & read the news on my MSNBC, TMZ & White House apps.
2. My Mac Book
I was not a Mac person until this year, but I don't think I could do with out my Mac Book. I absolutely love the mouse pad & all the different ways to use it.

3. My Speck Mac Book case
I am just in love with my Satin Speck case. Sometimes I just sit & admire it. It helps that it is in my favorite color. :)
4. Yerba Mate & Honey
I have to have me some tea & honey daily. It is what keeps me going all day long.


5. Fries & Onion Rings
These are my guilty pleasure, and I don't get them often.

6. Catalogs
 I spend WAY too much time looking through, marking pages & thinking (day dreaming) about catalogs.

7. Fonts & Clip art
I have seriously downloaded TOO many cute fonts to manage & I adore clip art to embellish all of my school work. Specifically my homework sheets.


8. Books
I honestly can spend HOURS at a book store wandering around. I love books & a place full of books is just delightful.


9. Target
Again, when entering a Target I am given a time & spending limit. I could live in there.

I'm sure there are many more but my plan time is over. :( However, I think that it is fitting that I posted 9 favorite things because my favorite number is 9.

So what are some of your favorite things?

Ms. M

16 comments:

  1. I love books stores too!!

    Jodi
    www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, we must be soul mates! Love me some Raw Honey in my tea! I am also new to Mac and could not live without my MacBook Pro and purple cover just like yours! I rub it and say so pretty. :) I don't even mind the weird looks from my husband.

    Kristen
    first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, I touch my purple cover all the time! They make them feel so darn good. Also, isn't raw honey sooooo delicious. Mmmmmmm.

    Jodi, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how many teachers list Target and the bookstore?! I can't breathe without my MAC. It's my other boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. một bài viết rất có ý nghĩ tôi rất thích điều này cám ơn bạn

    GamesBX 20
    GamesBX 2 Girls
    GamesBX 10
    GamesBX 2
    GamesBX 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the great things that really helped me
    gamesbx 9

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your post. I like it very much

    --------------------
    APKSSL.COM is 100% safe. The Free Online APK Downloader downloads the original APK directly from the Google servers without any alteration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grab the best offer to get the best fitness tracker in India to track and monitor
    your fitness activity now only in 5000. best fitness tracker under 5000

    ReplyDelete
  12. Playing mobile games is the most enjoyble activity for kids and adults. The technological superiority battle between smartphones and tablets continues in the mobile gaming industry. It is unfair not to include friv games if the best games list is made regardless of which operating system friv is operating. Whether on a mobile phone or on a smart phone, play subway surfers adventures continue without interruption. In this game you are addicted when you play, your hero runs away from the station attendant every time. In order not to get caught, it is necessary to jump over the trains, run on the rails and pass under the other obstacles.
    Strategy games are attracting a lot of attention, especially on smartphone platforms. Here friv4school offers you the pleasure of playing games on your smartphones. The game madness that started in the PC world at the beginning of the 2000s; As smartphones like 2010 dominated the market, they lost their supremacy. That's why we make a list of the best strategy games for Android in particular. If you're talking about the best Android-compatible strategy games, you can browse these 5 games. We have compiled for you the strategy games that are indispensable for game lovers.Slither io, friv dress up,Agar.io, Cut the Rope, Splix.io, Zlap.io.Link http://friv.party/


    ReplyDelete
  13. If you are looking for modelling jobs apply for freelance modelling jobs, singing jobs, acting jobs, bloggers jobs, musicians jobs in India. jobs for models

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buy amazing thoughtful Christmas gifts for your grandpa and grandma. Give them something worth remembering this Christmas. unique christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking for the understand what is digital marketing in hindi. Visit website for
    more. best convection microwave oven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.