Me really? A Stylish Blogger Award? I don't win or am awarded anything often. Thank you to:
Sailing into First
Ms. Durning at Second Grade is Splendid
Hadar at Outfitted & Inspired
Sarah at Teachers can not live on apples alone
Lady Bug Teacher
Barbie at Really Roper
You all have such wonderful & stylish blogs of your own. Your all on my blogger list and always look forward to reading what you post. I guess it wouldn't be appropriate to send this back you way huh? Well just know that I would. :) Thanks again.
Here's what I have to do:
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Because I already did #1 above let's go to #2.
2. Share 7 things about myself
- I love all things stripes & polkadots.
- I LOVE to read. It helps me to "destress" & relax everyday. My favorite books are Urban Fantasy & Mysteries.
- I've taught in 2 states. Previously in Florida & where I live now. Can you guess where? I am in the Midwest, right smack in the middle of the country, & there's lots of corn.
- I am a Vegan. It's a personal lifestyle & health choice. I don't judge anyone who is not, I just prefer to be & like it. With that said, my favorite thing to eat is a bag of chips!
- My favorite colors are Plum (or deep purple), Charcoal Grey & Black.
- I've wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember. I actually remember sitting in my elementary school class, looking at my 3rd grade teacher & thinking, I want to do that.
- I have a container/ organization obsession. The best compliment was when I returned from my 3 day flu vacation & 1 of the sub notes said "Your classroom is very organized & your students knew the routine." Translation, my students bossed her around all day. I'll have to talk to them about that. BUT did you see, she said I was organized! That made me smile.
- Frog, Bees & Under the Seas
- The Polk Dot Patch
- eighteen 25
- First Grader At Last
- Ms. Van Orman's First Grade Fun