HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, February 21, 2011

Me really? Thank you.


Me really? A Stylish Blogger Award? I don't win or am awarded anything often. Thank you to:
Sailing into First
Ms. Durning at Second Grade is Splendid
Hadar at Outfitted & Inspired
Sarah at Teachers can not live on apples alone
Lady Bug Teacher
Barbie at Really Roper
You all have such wonderful & stylish blogs of your own. Your all on my blogger list and always look forward to reading what you post. I guess it wouldn't be appropriate to send this back you way huh? Well just know that I would. :) Thanks again.

Here's what I have to do:
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Because I already did #1 above let's go to #2.
2. Share 7 things about myself
  1. I love all things stripes & polkadots.
  2. I LOVE to read. It helps me to "destress" & relax everyday. My favorite books are Urban Fantasy & Mysteries.
  3. I've taught in 2 states. Previously in Florida & where I live now. Can you guess where? I am in the Midwest, right smack in the middle of the country, & there's lots of corn.
  4. I am a Vegan. It's a personal lifestyle & health choice. I don't judge anyone who is not, I just prefer to be & like it. With that said, my favorite thing to eat is a bag of chips!
  5. My favorite colors are Plum (or deep purple), Charcoal Grey & Black.
  6. I've wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember. I actually remember sitting in my elementary school class, looking at my 3rd grade teacher & thinking, I want to do that.
  7. I have a container/ organization obsession. The best compliment was when I returned from my 3 day flu vacation & 1 of the sub notes said "Your classroom is very organized & your students knew the routine." Translation, my students bossed her around all day. I'll have to talk to them about that. BUT did you see, she said I was organized! That made me smile.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great blogger. They are not recent;y discovered but they are Stylish & great!
  1. Frog, Bees & Under the Seas
  2. The Polk Dot Patch
  3. eighteen 25
  4. First Grader At Last
  5. Ms. Van Orman's First Grade Fun
 4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
DONE!

4 comments:

  1. what a darling blog you have here! you do deserve the stylish blogger award!

    -lindsey
    www.theteacherwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! WOW 100! I never thought I would get that many followers. :) Made my day.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw... thank you so much Ms. M! it really means a lot to us!!
    and boy you look like an awesome teacher!! i bet there are a lot of thankful moms at your school. (or at least there should be!)
    have a great day!
    jen :)
    oh and i'm right there with ya on the stripes and polkadots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.