Friday, February 18, 2011

I've been sick

So my Valentines day post was not posted because on Monday I got VERY sick. There has been something going around my school. A flu I guess, it sure felt like a flu & I caught it. It was awful. I was out for 3 whole days. 3 DAYS!?! I have had perfect attendance for years. Now it is ruined. :(

On Tuesday I couldn't get out of bed & slept most of the day. On Wednesday I still had a fever & chills. Finally on Thursday I felt almost normal & today was my first day back to work. I am not yet 100% but can function at an almost normal level. However, I did not want to stress myself too much so my classes have been watching a Presidents Day themed video. Thank god for educational videos.

I have not been on Blogger since Monday morning & there is no way I can catch up with all the wonderful posts I missed. I'm a little sad about that but I have to cut back a bit. I just can't keep going at the rate I was a week ago. I do plan to post about Valentines day... eventually, & I also want to share what my students did as part of their Poetry unit. I hope to get those up but it might have to wait until next week.

I hope you all have been well.
Ms. M

14 comments:

  1. Wishing you a restful weekend.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ms. M! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you are on the mend...take care and I hope you feel 100% soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon!! I got your letter in the mail, it made me smile :D

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better!! The flu bug has hit my house as well! YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing happened to me! I got sick Sunday night and tried to go in Monday. Went home early and stayed home Tuesday with teh stomach bug. I have had perfect attendence at work for almost 5 years until this year. So sad!Also, was too sick to read blogs and now I am so far behind. Hope you are feeling better girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope you are feeling better!!

    Your blog is fantastic! I am passing on the Stylish blog to you!!

    http://reallyroper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too wanted to pass the Stylish Blogger award! I love reading your blog each day, thank you so much! Feel better!

    http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/2011/02/thanks-for-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm awarding you the stylish blog award!

    http://teacherscannotlivebyapplesalone.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylishme.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jumping on the bandwagon! You are so stylish! ;)

    http://outfittedandinspired.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-going-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate all the get well wishes. I does make me feel better. I'm almost back to normal. I would have posted about V-day already but I forgot to take pictures at work. Monday for sure.

    Thank you all sooooooo much for the stylish Blogger award! Wow, I do t ussualy win anything. :) It feels like I won best dressed on the red carpet. Ha, ha. What do I have to do? Do I post about it, pass it on?

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Ms. Popular! I too just gave you the stylish award!
    http://msdurning.blogspot.com/2011/02/wow-second-grade-is-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny! I am too late but I am giving it to you too! I hope all these stylish blogger awards help you feel better soon!

    I awared you a Stylish Blogger Award:
    http://saylorslog.blogspot.com/2011/02/really-i-think-i-am-too-new.html

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.