HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Teachers Plan

The time has come for me to unveil my newest endeavor. A little while ago I posted about custom lesson plan templates.

Post #1 & Post #2

I even posted some premade ones for you to download. Well, I am happy to say that I have started a new "business." I am starting a new blog where teachers like you can buy custom made & premade templates.

There is the link. It is called  
It is a work in progress, but I would love it if you all would go take a look around & tell me what you think.

Ms. M
This post is participating in 



The Teacher Wife

2 comments:

  1. Inspiration and essential guides on lesson design and principles which can be used in conjunction with the TES lesson planning PowerPoint. These guides and planning structures are useful for both NQTs and student teachers with handy diagrams and do not assume prior knowledge.
    phlebotomy schools in mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very expressive blog and gives ones some ideas for teaching in an effective manner to the youngsters. This blog is so nice I get to this blog while searching the things for thesis writing services. this blog is so colorful and people visit this blog because it contains nice ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.