HomeAboutFreebies

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Generosity

I have to tell you about a wonderful thing that happened to me yesterday.  Take a look to the top right of the side bar. Do you see it??? Mrs. Saoud from Primary Graffiti made me a Blog Button! Feel free to grab & post it on your blog too.



Thank you Mrs. Saoud!

I am so humbled & grateful. I am blown away by the generosity of the wonderful teachers here in blog land. I wanted to share my gratitude but don't know how. I will keep thinking about it, but for now I want you to head over to her site & take a look around. She had some wonderful resources on her blog. Especially today, shes been posting quite a bit. :)
 
On another note, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post you will find ALL the wonderful blog buttons I have on my blog. I didn't like how they all looked crammed on the side bar so I thought I would dedicate a whole section of the blog to the buttons.

Ms. M

7 comments:

  1. Once I figure out how to do buttons on my blog, I'll add yours! :)

    We are like teaching twinsies. :)

    Gena

    tekyteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added yours but have NO idea how to make one of my own! Guess I will have to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. M, thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm glad to find yours-it looks great! I will add you to my blog list!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, for adding my button. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just so excited about becoming a "follower" that I had to tell you about it!!! YAY! I'll figure this button business out later

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie,

    Your a riot!!! Your finally on here, I am so proud.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.