HomeAboutFreebies

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lesson Plans Part 2

Here is the Gen Ed version of my lesson plan format. Again Google Docs is making it look funny, but once you download the document it should look fine. To those ladies who asked for an editable version, it is on it's way to you as we speak. I do want to caution that if you have a different version of Word the margins might change. All you have to do is play with it a little. I tried to make it as generic as possible so everyone can use. However, if you want the editable version so you can tailor it to your own class drop me a line here and I will send it via email.

It is two pages that are meant to sit side by side, & should give you a weeks worth of lesson plans. I wanted to change the font but wanted to get it out there right away. I hope you all can use it or get some inspiration from it. I hope to post some Math plans soon.

So on a slightly different point. Al this Lesson Plan Template working, has gotten me thinking about an idea I had a very long time ago. When I moved from one state to another I had a 2 year period where I was unemployed as a teacher. Well not really I was subbing but didn't have my own classroom. I was getting desperate & thought that as a last resort I could start a side business. I thought I would make custom made lesson plan templates for teachers who wanted a tailor made lesson plan form but didn't want to do the work themselves. It would be a one of a kind custom made template. Lately that idea has popped back into my head.

I don't know if anyone would be interested or if there is even a market for such a thing. I don't even know what I would charge, although I think I have a general idea. I could even use some cuter fonts & images. What I want to know from you all is if there is any interest out there? What do you think of the idea.

Ms. M

8 comments:

  1. I would be very interested in getting a custom made template. Just need to know the cost? what info you need etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking something like $5.00 for one page & possibly $8.00 to $10.00 for two. Depends on what exactly you want & how much time & work I have to do.

    I'd need to know the content area, any routines you have, If you have to have specific components in your plans. For example I know that in Florida, you must include the state standards. anything you felt was important to have in your plans. Also your schedule/ time frame, like do you do Phonics first or Writing. Just so I know where to put things.

    Does that help?

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I have a word doc download of this? I LOVE these...mine are "almost" there...and it has been a work in progress for many years!
    Thank you so much for sharing these...I LOVE the guided reading group part of this...SOOOOO helpful and easy to have right there!
    my e-mail is hamiltonfamily@insightbb.com
    Thank you so much!

    Jennie
    Kindergarten Teacher in Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie,

    I sent it to you this afternoon. You should have it in your in box. Glad to help.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am a first year teacher, and have been desperately searching for a lesson plan format that is easier to create. I would love to have a Word copy of your template! My e-mail address is: armstrongj3@winthrop.edu. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there!

    May I please get a copy of your lesson plan template?

    Thank you so much!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine,

    I would love to send you my original templates but I don't have your email.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to get a copy of your kindergarten gen ed lesson plans. They are fabulous. My email is knspears6@me.com or knspears@OneClay.net

    Thanks so much

    Karlye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.