I am glad that I took pictures of my Kinder kids field trip to the History museum. Although they are not of great quality because I took them with my phone. Anyway I will be posting those in the days to come. I am officially off for spring break but I brought A LOT of work home with me, so I don't know how much relaxing I will get to do. I did take the weekend off to sleep & read, which was very nice.
Let me get to the good part of this post. When I hit 100 followers I was super excited, but had nothing to giveaway so I just celebrated but was a little sad I could not give back to my followers with a giveaway. However, just the other day, more like a few weeks ago, I got a great idea. Well, I hope it's a great idea, it could totally back fire on me. We will see.
Several posts ago I posted my lesson plan templates, both the 1 page & 2 page versions. I've even flirted around with the idea of doing it professionally. An idea that is in the making. So I thought why not give away a custom made lesson plan template & promote a great cause at the same time?!?Well, yesterday I hit 150+ followers. That means its Giveaway time!!!
If you follow my blog you read about Kolton & The Kolton Ryba Surgery Fund. I wanted to help get the word out to a wider audience. If you haven't had a chance to read about Kolton, please do, it is a very touching story. There are even some new pictures posted at the bottom of the blog.
So here is what you would get:
- A 1 or two page lesson plan template for the subject of your choice.
- It would be a Mon-Fri template so you would have a weeks worth of lessons on on page.
- I would work with you directly, through e-mail, to customize it for your classroom needs. You would get both a Word version you could type directly to & print, & a PDF version that could could print & write on.
- I would work with you to pick a font, that I already own or can download, of your liking.
- I can also add some cute graphics if you choose.
Are you interested??? I hope so.
Now, here is your part... You can have a possible 5 entries.
1. Go to the The Kolton Ryba Surgery Fund & leave a comment, on any post. Then come back here & tell me you did so. (1 entry)
2. Post about The Kolton Ryba Surgery Fund on your blog. Then come back here & tell me you did so. (1 entry)
3. Post on your Facebook about The Kolton Ryba Surgery Fund. Then come back here & tell me you did so. (1 entry)
4. Twitter about the The Kolton Ryba Surgery Fund. Then come back here & tell me you did so. (1 entry)
5. If you really want to be a kind soul donate to the The Kolton Ryba Surgery Fund. Even $1.00 helps. Then come back here & tell me you did so. (1 entry)
I hope this works. I would have to have 0 entries. :(the giveaway will run until 12:00pm CST in Friday, March 25.