HomeAboutFreebies

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A new treat

Thanks again to Federal Programs our ELL team got this sweet little baby.

I got it in my hands yesterday, I've already charged it & tinkered around recording my students working. However, that is as far as I've gotten.

I am SUPER excited about it. I just don't know exactly how to use it in my room. I mean aside from recording my students when they read their Writing to the class. 

What would you do with it? Or if you have used one in your room what have you done with it? What has worked & what did not work?

On another note. I have updated my business blog A Teacher's Plan with my first 2 page premade template for sale

I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about the Camera. I look forward to your comments.

Ms. M

3 comments:

  1. HI,
    Congrats on the new toy! ;-) While I don't have this exact camera, I have used my own to capture kids doing all sorts of fun things in the classroom. We've shared our writing, how we count coins, showed off our ball handling skills in the gym, acted out poems and stories. We've asked questions of our blog buddies in New Zealand and more. Once you get started, it'll be so hard to stop! Have fun with it. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Flip camera and my students film each other reading a short story, giving a book commercial, or reading our Treasures words. I send them to the parents! It is so fun and easy for them to use. I have also used it to film during science. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MS and M’S is a good blog for other and also blogs reading is good habit like me I also want to read about essay service reviews blogs because it gives me lot of knowledge Ms. And M’s Blog is also a good Blog I suggest you also read this Blog that Blog give you lot of information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.