HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, March 14, 2011

Donors Choose.

First thing I see in my inbox this morning is this message...

"Hi Ms. M,
Good news! DonorsChoose.org staff and volunteers have completed the screening process for iPod Therefore I Can... Learn English!. Your project is now live on our website and ready to be funded! You can find your project here."

Guess what I asked for? That's right, 2 iPods for my classroom.
I am very eager to integrate more technology into my classroom. I do love tech so much. I adore my projector, document camera, & the Mobi tablet, I recently posted about. My students love all the tech too. I was very sad when we lost our only computer. I got a Leap Pad from a fellow teacher, but it's just not the same. I think that my tatter tots will be thrilled when they see these little babies.

I was super excited. You see I've known about Donors Choose for sometime now, but never applied. Something always came up & I just never got to it. However, this weekend I finally did it. I sat down & dedicated some time to signing on & completing my project proposal.

What I would like is for you to give me feed back on what I wrote up. I realize that I can't go back & change what I wrote, but I can always make my next project better.

So please visit my project, & tell me what you think. It's called...

iPod Therefore I Can... Learn English! 

Oh & if you REALLY want to be kind, please spread the word. 

Thanks a million.

Ms. M


6 comments:

  1. I WISH I worked in a public school and could qualify to use Donor's Choose. What a great program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are an amazing teacher and anything to help your students! I donated to your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I know your kids will have great experiences with the technology! Congrats!!


    Primary Graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your class will love these. Can't wait to read a post about use apps for ELL learners. Are they WiFi? If so, try BrainPopESL. I know there is a Brain Pop App.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies.

    Hadar, Thank you so very much for donating. It made my night, what a great surprise.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donors Choose has been a wonderful resource for my class as well. I'm hope you get funded. I'd love to hear about how your class uses the ipods.

    www.littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.