HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, December 10, 2010

More Gingerbread Men!!!

Alright so I know that there are million and one Gingerbread men activities out there. Actually, this one is inspired by the many that I've read from other blog.

We started the week by reading several Gingerbread Men, Boy, Baby... stories and then we colored in our own Gingerbread Man. I got the templet from a wonderful blog, www.first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com. You can also get it from her site, www.lovetoteach.com.

For Gingerbread Man templet

Then cut him out and pasted our sentence "I caught the Gingerbread Man!" underneath.

To download the Gingerbread Man sentence please click here.

Here is what they look like.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We did lots of other Gingerbread men activities, but I didn't get pictures of them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the unscrambled sentence. Thanks for sharing my stuff and giving me new ideas to use with it!
    Kristen
    first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com
    www.lovetwoteach.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    I'm so glad you commented! Now I can edit the post to say the name of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.