HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Candy Cane Patterens

This idea I also got from another blog. What a better way to review patterns than making them with Candy Canes!

I game my students a candy cane coloring sheet and had them decide if they wanted to draw an AB or ABC pattern. They colored in their candy cane and then finished the sentence, Check out my Candy Cane _____ pattern. They cut it and glued it to a sheet of green construction paper.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

For my students who are still struggling with the English language, I skipped adding the AB and ABC part of the sentence and just had them trace the words, Check out my Candy Cane pattern.
Photobucket

Here is what they all look like together.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.