HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Elf Yourself


I don't know if you've heard of Elf Yourself, but if you haven't you just have to try it. Basically you upload a picture of yourself and/ or others. You can use up to 5 pictures. Then you pick a kind of dance, Disco, Hip Hop, surfing or singing. Then you just sit back and enjoy! The best part is that it is all free.

The day before school let out I did it for my students. It was a riot, I have never heard them laugh so hard. I had a co-worker go home and show it to her family and within minutes her daughter had made one of her family.

Whether you make one for your students, your family, or just for yourself, I suggest you try it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just tried this and you're right...I've never laughed so hard either! I didn't think it would be that life like! I wish I had found this before we got out for Christmas. My kids would love it. I still may show it even though Christmas is over. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.