HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Writing Conference Notes

I've been trying be more productive during my Writers Workshop this year. I've mentioned before that I don't feel like I do a great job during my writers conferences and it is one area in which I hope to improve on this year.

The problem was where to start. This year I decided to put together a binder with my conference notes. I hope this will keep me more accountable. So I created a conferencing documentation sheet and...

I thought I would share it with you all.
(Disclaimer: I did not create this form, just recreated it and added to it from one my district is using.)

I hope this is useful to you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! This will deff come in handy! :)

    http://brittney-teachpraylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.