HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, September 30, 2011

A is for Alligator


I was assigned the letter A. I was excited and then clueless. It was like everything I knew flew out of my ear, because I did not know how I would decorate my letter A. What did I do? I stalled for a very long time. Until one day...

While blog stalking I found the cutest idea. A is for Alligator!
I wish I could remember where I saw it. If you know, please leave a comment telling me so I can give the proper credit.

Want to see how they turned out?
 I got 26 of these suckers, just ready to be stuffed in an envelope, stamped and mailed out to 25 other eager classroom teachers.

I opted out of the triangles for the eyes because they just didn't look right but now I feel like they are missing something. I may have the students add them tomorrow.
I think they are just darling. The students wanted to keep them and had a hard time giving them up. Their only consolation was that we are going to get mail from other classrooms. They are eager to see how other classrooms decorated the other letters of the alphabet.

If your part of the letter exchange and have a blog, I can't wait to get your mail. I will get my Alligators out soon.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This is a for adorable. Kids would love making these. Thanks for sharing. I want one too!
    Fran@kindergartencrayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Makes me wish I taught Kindergarten.
    Erica Bohrer's First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. I love pinterest. I also love your blog. So I nominated you for a small award. I am so grateful for all the great ideas you share.
    I think you are a versatile blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.