HomeAboutFreebies

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A BIG Thank You

I've been meaning to post this for days but I just have not gotten around to it. I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to 3 wonderful ladies that have name my blog in their Top 10.
Top 10 TBA



(Click on the buttons to go to their blogs)
Kim from a Saylor's Log,




Janine from in Faithful in First,


and Mrs. Patterson from Pocket full of Kinders.

 
Here are a few of my top 10. 

Hadar from Miss. Kindergarten
My BBFF or Bloggie BFF. She has the some fantastic ideas and is super crafty. Oh and how can I not mention her fabulous ETSY signs. I have 2! :)



Kristen from Ladybug Teacher Files
The queen of bloggie tech and my fellow ELL blogger. :) She is VERY creative and is always so helpful.



The ladies from Frogs, Bees, & Under the Seas
Can I say SUPER CUTE! I think that is all I have to say.



Sarah from First Grader At Last
Oh my word, she is inspirational. I am always copying her.




Mrs. Saoud from Primary Graffiti
One of the sweetest bloggers out there.



Melanie from School Girl Style
Style doesn't cover what this lady does to classrooms.
 

Christie from Teaching in Flip-flops
The zebra print queen, and super generous.



Ashley from The Polka Dot Patch
How could I not love Ashley's blog we both share a love for polka-dots!
The Polka Dot Patch 

Lindsey from The Teacher Wife
I have to say that I was sad when Lindsey said she would be moving to 2nd grade, but then I found out I would have 2nd graders this year too! So now I am super happy that I get to continue to coping her!
The Teacher Wife

Melissa from F is for First Grade
Should be F is for Fabulous because she is.

Jennifer from Rowdy in First Grade
Super fun to read and sweet!


Tommie from Tommie's Tools
I love all her creative ways of using Creative Teaching Press products.
 

He has the most inspiring stories.

Tamara from Teaching with TLC
I can't be more grateful to this lady for creating a wonderful blogger teacher community.



And I can not leave off TBA!
A place for all of us blog addicts to let loose and share.




Ok so that was more like 15. I cheated sorry. :/ And there are plenty more where that came from. I had a HARD time deciding which ones to pick. There are just so many more out there that I love. So if you don't see your button up there, just know you are probably one of my fav's too. :p

Enjoy the day.

5 comments:

  1. Well deserved Mrs. M! :) Have a great Wednesday!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. M! You are too sweet and I am honored to be on your list. I honestly do not know what I would do without all of your help. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you! I feel like a nominee for an Academy Award who says it is just an honor to be nominated in the company of such talent - in this case dedicated educators and passionate teachers. How thrilling. I appreciate it very much. I will certainly visit each blog on your list. And congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You SO MUCH for your continued support. I've missed hanging out on the blogs. I hope things have settled a bit for me professionally and personally!

    PS. I'm starting to think about our buddy exchange. When would you like to make the exchange?

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh Ms. M, I am so late, I'm sorry. What a year! Thank you so much for this and for always being a wonderfully supportive bloggy friend and fantastic ELL colleague. Looking forward to talking to you more and getting back on track!
    <3, Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.