HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Chicka, Chicka trees

Hi everyone I am back. Did you miss me?
 I've spent the last week with the Chicka, Chicka alphabet and tree. I am ready to give it a rest. We read the book, talked about the alphabet. Then we made our trees and had the letters of our names go up our trees. We even got to watch a video. :) Finally we moved on to Chicka, Chicka 123. We are reading it tomorrow and then it is going in our listening center, as I transition into numbers. Wow that was a lot. So here is our final product on display. I have to say I am pretty proud of them.

Disclaimer, I got this activity from Mrs. Jump's Names Unit.

Here are the trees Classroom B made.
(Click on the pictures to enlarge them)

 Here is a close up shot.



Here are the pictures from Classroom A's Kinder Kids.
(Click on the images to make them larger)


 View from the left of the hall.
 View from the right of the hall.

Also here is the video we watched. I had to play it several times because they loved it so much.


We will continue to work on name throughout this week and next so come back for more fun soon. :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. It was stated to be a possible factor and surely there will be better stance to be made with the present available objects. residency personal statement writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. While someday, ignorant person offers the most effective resolution to drawback that most of the time an informed person we have a tendency tore unable to grant or perhaps to assume in a very approach therefore we cannot say that solely educated folks were right in their life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.