HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, September 23, 2011

Just a couple notes...

Last week went well and I was able to schedule some posts and this week, I had a total of 0. I guess that is how life is going for me these days... unpredictable.

I had a few things to share with you all. First, I've finally got a pre-made Daily 5 Template up for sale on my business blog, A Teacher's Plan. Here is a sneak peek. To read all the details please hop on over to A Teacher's Plan by clicking on the button on my sidebar.
Dru's Daily 5
Pg 1

Pg 2

Bonus Pg


On Friday, Oct. 7th, this blog will be participating in a blog hop.
Here are a few details.
There will be a benefit blog hop called 
'Operation Julie's Smile' 
that will take place Oct 7-9.  
There are a variety of
companies and design teams who will be participating 
in this hop to help raise funds for this benefit. 
So far, over $2000 in prizes have been made available 
and will be awarded for both participants 
and those who donate.
To read more jump over to Julie's Open Window, by clicking on the image below.



I want to give a big thank you to the wonderful people who are voting for my Donors Choose project, Sit & Learn, daily on Sonic's Limeades Learning page. It has made a huge difference for me. Did you know that if you vote you could get a FREE Medium Cherry Limeade for YOU! Just a bit of a bribe. :p

That is all for now, but I will be posting something teacher related later today. I will also be linking up to a linky part and will be sharing what my kinder students did this week. So look forward to more post from me this weekend.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.