HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inside my school bag.

I am way late to the party, but hey I made it. 
What party? 

For 5 years I have a WONDERFUL Colors of Benetton weekender bag. I was able to stow all my teacher items in there and I was happy. Then the leather straps started to ear from the weight of my manuals, and the canvas on the corners started to wear. I was super sad and still refuse to give it up. However, I no longer use it for my school stuff. Want to know what I am using now?

This August I wandered in to Target with a friend and she spotted this beauty.
 I fell in love with it right away. It is slightly smaller than my other bag but, that turned out to be better because it doesn't fall over all the time.

In this bag I have...
My Lands End lunch bag, my water bottle and my other Target tote that I use as a purse.
I also have my...
a spiral notebook for notes, my agenda/ planner and my Doodle Bugs Paper portfolio. It actually says my whole name above K/1 ELL but I blurred it out. I think it is super cute. :)

I can't leave out my...
wonderful Lands End cardigan.
I would be a frozen ice cube without it. It looks awful here. This is what it is supposed to look like.
Disclaimer: This is not me, it is the Lands End model.

I thanks the stars everyday that I work in a district that give each teacher a Mac Book to use in the classroom. It is one of my FAVORITE tools and I use it DAILY. I don't know what I used to do without it.
I keep this baby in a laptop bag inside a Scholastic tote I got a few years back for using their Book Clubs.
 I think I am starting to sense a theme... black, white & red.

I was a little ticked that I left work without taking pictures of my city and country bulletin board with our wheels on the bus buses, but that cheered me up a bit. :) Let's see what else I can pull out of my hat this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous that you have a purple cover for your macbook! I am asking for that for Christmas!


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahah your disclaimer made me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, was really late to the party. Just wanted to check out what's in your bag. My son has a red cover for his Macbook. I have a personal Mac desktop, however, our school system doesn't do Mac. :( But at least they give us all a pc laptop.

    Happy Weekend,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    you have been awarded with a Versatile Blog Award.
    Pick it here!
    Ana
    www.ingles360.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just about to tell you that you had a lot of red, white and black.. which I love too!

    I love your portfolio :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a super cute Target find :) I am late to Abby's linky party, here is my bag http://www.bunchofscrap.com/2011/10/what-is-in-my-teacher-bag-and-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.