HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, March 10, 2014

A few of my favorite snippets...

I am off this week, YAY for Spring break! I wanted to take a minute to share a few favorite classroom videos of my students working hard.

This vid is one of my FAVORITES. It is 2 min long and he spends a min looking for some letters but don't stop watching because he does the cutest thing when he finally finds what he is looking for.
This vid shows one of my Kinder ELL kiddos using Kindergarten Smorgasbords CVC pack. If you like it but are looking for more of a challenge he just created and follow up CVCe pack!

This next pic shows an ELL student who needed a little extra practice with blending and segmenting. We used the famous What does the Fox say? pack this time. The kids LOVE this pack.
Again, if you want something a bit more challenging there is a companion pack, What does the Fox say, CVCe.

Finally I wanted to share a quick vid showing a little extra HFW practice. This day we were pinched for time and I decided instead of rainbow writing our words, we could trace them on our iPad. I walked around the room as the kids were working on their workstations. I left the projector on as they did and the other kids loved helping out when one of their friends got stuck. 

Hope you enjoyed a little peek into our room. I hope to be back later this week to share a little bit more of our classroom happenings.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I am the only ESL teacher at my school and getting a glimpse into someone else's teaching is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.