HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, September 17, 2012

Map it out Monday???

I've noticed that several of you have been sharing your lesson plans. It made me want to share mine too. I wanted to post them on Sunday so you could take a peek before the week started. However, you know when I got my plans done? Last night at midnight. :/ So Sunday was out of the question. I thought of Monday but not sure about it. Also I don't know if it is anything you all are interested in. So again not sure how often I will post them. If you like them and find them valuable please leave me a comment and/or feedback in the comment box below.

Not gonna talk much about them. Again if you have a question feel free to leave it below and I subscribe. I promise I will respond.

Here are my Kinder Plans...

Here you can find my First Grade plans...

Can't post my 2nd and 3rd grade ones this week, but maybe next week. Feel free to click on either one to get a PDF download of them.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way your plans are organized. Thanks for posting them :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually interesting for me to see these, because I had no idea what lesson plans looked like! It's amazing how detailed they are, right down to exactly which stories get read and what benefits they're supposed to have. So thanks for giving us (even the non-teachers) a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your plans. I became an ESOL teacher via unconventional means, so I never learned how to write a "proper" lesson plan. Now that we are changing to Common Core, WIDA and FFT, I often wonder what other teachers are doing and how much time they have to do it in. Your lessons are quite detailed and seem to use the same series for reading that our district does, which makes them even more interesting. Luckily for you, you have about an hour a day with them on a regular schedule. I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.