HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Very, Very Important Freebie

On Tuesday I posted about my "Very, Very Important Book of Kindergarten Words". Then I told you all about changing it up to fit different themes and using theme vocabulary instead of High Frequency Words. That got me motivated to do this with my students. So here I bring you some freebies.

Number Wd Bk
Color Wd bk
Stu Name bk
Animal Wd Bk

Enjoy your Friday Freebies. I hope you get to use these. Have a fab weekend.

Freebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. These are so great! I love this idea! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these cute books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for the great blog!! I wanted to let you know that TEACHERSFIRST.com recommended that my fun interactive website be used in the K-1 classroom. I do hope you get a chance to try it out!!www.littlelillypolkadot.com

    THANKS!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was determined that I was NOT going to add any more blogs to the list I followed. Then KindergartenWorks shared yours on Facebook, and I LOVE this idea. So, guess there's room for one more fabulous blog!! Thanks for sharing this -- I'm starting my important books tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.