HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ella Everything Lesson Plan

Hi Everyone I'm back with a new template and this is something new from me. In an attempt to give myself more room, which it really didn't, I turned the page horizontal, or landscape view. I am also giving you the option to purchase all 3 pages or just two. You can read all about it over at A Teacher's Plan.

Ella Everything 
(Click on the picture for a larger view)

I make all of the printables you see on this site unless otherwise specified. Therefore, the downloads/contents on this blog (unless otherwise stated) belong to Ms. M, AKA, A Teacher's Plan. If you would like to link back to an idea, because you want to share it with your friends, PLEASE DO! However, please don't steal ideas, pictures, or graphics and claim them as your own. 
Click on the button below to read more about this template.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.