So I've run out of creative juices and have no other educational topics to post about... not really, but nothing else is ready. So I decided to participate in some Linky Parties. I couldn't let this one from two of my favorite bloggers linky parties to go by without participating. Wow, am I late, they already has 130+ other linkers... is that even a read word?
Here is what I have to share...
11. Favorite movie you watched:Wow, I can't think of one. I know I saw plenty. I am drawing a completely blank so I will have to change this to favorite book's I've read this year.
I love reading but this year, I have had little time for it with work, and lesson plan template making and blogging. The little time I did find this year, I spent with Harry Dresden, Wizard Detective.
Mercy Thompson series, Ana and Charles from the Alpha and Omega series and the beautiful Nephilim from the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series. What can I say I love books!
10. Favorite TV series:
But really I also love...
9. Favorite restaurant:
My home. Being a vegan and only eating organic foods can be difficult. However, mostly I love to be home. Plus it is nice on my pocket book and I am always dressed appropriately!
8. Favorite new thing you tried:
Not sure. I'll have to think about this one.
*EDIT* I figured it out. Etsy! I love that place.
7. Favorite gift you got:
Well, I got 2 things this Christmas. I love them both equally.
First was an upgrade from my iPhone 3G to an iPhone 4S.
Second was a fabulous purse, that I have failed to take pictures of. However, trust me I was over due. I had been carrying my $5.00 heart tote from Target for way too long.
6. Favorite thing you pinned:
I don't pin. I am afraid of Pintrest. I love it but because blogging already consumes me, I am afraid that I will not be able to pull myself away from the computer long enough to eat and sleep if I start pinning.
5. Favorite blog post:
I am not sure about this. Maybe my Very, very important book of Kinder words. Or maybe it is my Said is Dead board.
4. Best accomplishment:
My lesson plan templates over at A Teacher's Plan.
3. Favorite picture:Ugh, I don't have one. I hate all pictures of me. Have you noticed you can't find any images of me on here.? However, I noticed that Hadar did not post a picture of herself but of her cat. So how about...
2. Favorite memory:I don't have a picture of me doing this, but trust me, growing up in FL I had many of these days. Jumping in a cold pool, not ocean, a pool on a hot, hot day. Or riding a jet ski and flinging myself self off, that I did do in the ocean. :P Neither of which I do anymore now that I no longer live in FL.
1. Goal for 2012:I am going to take this one from Hadar and say...
Laugh a lot, learn a lot and live everyday!
Now it's your turn. Go ahead and link up. I'd love to read what you have to say.