HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Five for Friday... on Saturday 08/10/13

Hi everyone,
Wow, what a busy week. My first official week back is done. Next week the kids start. Yikes, I guess better get started on those plans.  But before I do I will join in on Doodle Bugs Five for Friday linky.

1. Chevron Boarders
I posted a similar pic of my Chevron alphabet, from Cara Caroll, and matching chevron border from CTP, but I added my Tiki Man and just had to put up a new pic. I love it so much. 

2. Whiteboard Spots
This was todays big project. Oh boy was this a labor of love. Yes, those are triple borders. Again I used the chevron, from CTP, on the blank wall just to dress up and frame my chevron blends & digraphs. These came from Latoya Reed.

3. Table Numbers
Finally, after 2 years, I got the hang of my circle cutter. So I now have some perfectly round bright table numbers. Aren't they cute? They came from the fab Kristen, over at Ladybug Teacher Files

4. Cutie Numbers
Aren't these adorable? They are Sara Cooley's creation. Can't wait to get her alphabet too. I think I will put these up next to my chevron numbers from Cara Carroll.

5. Lin Up Here
This one was a huge hit at work. I have to agree, I love it, and is one of my fave new things in my room. Everyone that came by wanted one. Finally had to send them all Michelle's way. If you want one, head on over to Fabulous In First's Facebook page. It is a fan freebie.

6. Table Runner
And that is what I do when I look back at my desk, smile. I had some extra fabric so I had a fellow teacher make me a runner out of it. This wayI can kind of protect my whiteboard spots. Post on those coming soon for Monday Made it. :)

To quote an old friend of mine, Porky the Pig... "That's all folks!" Hope your having a great weekend and don't forget to check out all the other fab bloggers posts on Doodle Bugs 

1 comment:

  1. I think the runner is a great idea! How did you secure your whiteboards to the table?

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.