HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Currently

So I had a hard time getting back on here after Tuesday. Not surprised really. However, I have TONS I want to share and know that I am writing it ALL down so I don't forget it. As much as I am looking forward to this coming week with my kids I am also kind of dreading it because we have conferences. Two nights and on Thursday I am at work until 8:00. Yikes. Anyway, I'll get through it. 

I am trying to schedule some posts for you all with limited success because I  keep thinking of 10 other things to do. What is new right? I decided just to leave you tonight with November's Currently by Farley! Thanks for always doing these. :)
Don't forget to hop on over and link up yourself.
Enjoy your weekend and see you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I really have to find the time to participate more like I used to.

      M

      Delete
  2. I read your Currently and just had to look at your Tuesday post. Love the boards. I may have to see how I could do this to fit my students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful Marcia. Glad I could give you an idea. :)

      M

      Delete
  3. Your header caught my eye on the Currently, (my blog is Tales of a first Grade teacher... so there you go) I just put in my currently, how I started keeping a journal of ideas for everything I want/need to do so I don't forget.
    Your newest follower,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, thanks for visiting. A journal is a wonderful idea. I have done it in the past and I think I have to go back to it because I have too many things bouncing around in my head to remember. Thanks for the reminder.

      M

      Delete
  4. Hi! What is this 'groupdealz' you speak of?? Oh, I feel like it might be a new addiction of mine.... :) I'm going to Google it now!

    I'm your newest follower too!
    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth Groupdealz is an addiction of mine. LOL Here is the link.
      https://www.groopdealz.com/ Hope you find as many goodies as I have.

      M

      Delete
  5. So many ideas so little time. I need a notebook with me to write down all of the ideas I get each day to blog about. It's just finding the time to sit down and do it. It's nice to just read others post though:) Hope you get all your projects done;)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corrina,

      A notebook is a great idea. I used to do it and I didn't start one this year. I will have to pull one out of the cabinet tomorrow to write it all down. Thanks!

      M

      Delete
  6. I also love Fringe...and am thoroughly enjoying this season.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this season is fantastic. I am going to be sorry when it all ends in 7 episodes. :..(
      M

      Delete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.