HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Teacher Tech in the classroom...

Alright Jennifer, from Rowdy in First Grade, and Greg, from Kindergarten Smorgasbord, did it... They convinced me to sign up. Ok, here it is. Because I have very little life now and I know that social networks would take up the little I have left for myself I have maken a conscious effort to stay away from them. That is right, no FB, no Twitter, no Pintrest. You read that right I am NOT on Pintrest. I do occasionally go on there and search my fav bloggers pins, but I myself don't have an account.

I do however have a personal Instagram account and just LOVE it. I love making all my pictures look fancy and what not. So when I saw Jennifer's and Greg's posts about using Instagram in their classrooms you know I was so there.

I also remembered a post of Greg's where he was talking about Tweeting out what his kids learned every day. I was so there too!

Today I did it, I set up two accounts. My Instagram handel is msk1ell and my Twitter tag is @MsK1ELL. So go ahead and...


Ok, I do have another social Network I do want to share, but I plan to post about it on Resource Thursday. Have you heard of Edmodo?
Come back Thursday to read about how a colleague is using this FB like, secure, social network with her ELL kids.

Now I will cross my fingers and hope that I don't get my Instagram accounts all mixed up.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about Edmodo. I've signed up but need a tutorial on how to maximize its use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to share with you all forever now. Glad I am going to finally squeeze it in.
      M

      Delete
  2. I am so with you on the social networking--I had to take a step back last year because I felt completely overwhelmed. I love the idea of using Instagram in in class--so smart!

    In other news...Downton will be coming back before we know it, right??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.