HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cards & Cardigans

I haven't had much to talk to you all about but as I was reading another blog this morning I found a blog I would like to share with you. It is not an educational blog, even though the writer is a teacher. This blog is dedicated to hand made cards, they are darling too. It is called Cards & Cardigans.

Here are a few examples of her work:

Like them? Well, then your in luck. To celebrate her 100th post, Ashley is giving away a set of 10 custom handmade cards. "The winner will be able to choose what type(s) of cards he/she would like. Sets might include all of the same card or an assortment of different cards. An assortment might include BIRTHDAY, BLANK, GET WELL, HOLIDAY, ROMANCE, SYMPATHY, THANK YOU, or a MIX! The winner will get to customize his/her set."

So if you are interested hop on over to Cards & Cardigans and become a follower to enter.

Hope your enjoying your summer break, I am. Don't forget about my Digi Web's Studio giveaway. I will pick 3 winners on Sunday , July 2, 2011 at 12:00 pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.