Here are a few activities I had my students do yesterday for Presidents day. I would LOVE to give credit to the teacher who created these but I can't for the life of me remember which blog I downloaded them from. Please let me know so I can link this post back to your blog.
My Kinder Kids made Washingtons' & Lincolns'. Unfortunately I can't find the templet on my computer to post. I know there are several blogs out there with it though.
Lincoln close up.
Washington close up.
I had to include our current Prez into the activity. :)
I had my First Grade Tatter Tots complete a Venn-diagram of Washington & Lincoln. I thought I had downloaded the Venn-Diagram from Primary Perspective but I can't find Brook's post to link it back. If this activity is your PLEASE let me know so I can fix it. I hate not being able to give credit.
We also read Mrs. Walasky's Presidents day book & it was a hit. You can download it here. We practiced our handwriting & spelling with Barbie Roper's Handwriting practice sheet. You can download it here. We didn't get a chance to complete Growing Kinders if I were President... writing sheet but we will on Friday. You can download that here.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Ms. M





Your kiddos did a great job! These are great ideas :)
ReplyDeleteCurls and a Smile
Thanks, I just checked out your blog it is super cute. I am now a follower of yours too. :)
ReplyDeleteMs. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com
Cute Activities!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
ReplyDeletejuegosfrivol.com , juegoskizi20.com , friv30game.com
How to Hire a Hacker to Recover Stolen Bitcoin ; Top Crypto Recovery Expert in USA
ReplyDeleteAlpha Recovery Experts delivers recovery solutions for those who have fallen victim to investment scams to get back their lost money. I was a victim of a fake cryptocurrency exchange scam and lost a substantial amount of money to the scam. I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned money and life savings. The anxiety of losing my investment was debilitating. Desperate for a solution, I turned to the internet. I scoured forums, read articles, and even consulted with so-called “experts,” but nothing seemed to work. Just when I thought all hope was lost, I came across Alpha Recovery Experts who came to my aid and helped me recover my money. From our first interaction, Alpha Recovery Experts exuded professionalism and expertise all through the recovery process.
Fast Contact,
Visit: alpharecoveryexperts.com
Mail: alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
WhatsApp/Call: +447457424681