HomeAboutFreebies

Sunday, March 2, 2014

TPT Spoils

I have to admit, I didn't spend much. My pocket book has been a little on the light side. Also I purchased a few items last month before I knew about the sale. However there were a couple items that have been sitting in my cart for an event just like this.

The first resource I've had in my cart FOR-EV-ER.
Truth is I've only hesitated on this purchase for so long because I don't know where in my room I am going to put all these cutie posters. I finally caved when I decided to make it a center. I am not sure how but I want to. Just adorable.

The second resource come out of necessity. 
Normally I don't buy many math items, cause well I don't teach much math. However, I've been needing something that covers several areas in math and while this is a "first grade" math resource I think it has just the mix of independent activities for my ELL level 1 kids. Plus it is adorable.

So what did you get?
Don't forget to check out all the other great items purchased. Just click on the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.