Friday, April 1, 2011

Organization Week Day 5: How and Where Should I Store Things?

I am linking up with Mrs. Patton's Patch again tonight. When I saw this topic for organization I didn't know what I would talk about. While looking over my room today before I left work, I realized what I would like to share about my room. My Writing folders & paper storage system.

This year I wanted my 1st graders to use 3 ring binders because last year they struggled to keep their folders neat & tidy. Then I ran into the problem of storing them. I happened to have these crates, so I turned them sideways & put a laminated sheet of paper on the bottom so the folders wouldn't catch. Problem solved. For my Kinder Kids I am still using 2 pocket folders. I have two groups so I labeled them K1 & K2. The bottom drawer is for my four 2nd graders. My second graders needed several sections to their folders, so I took two 2 pocket folders & bound them together. I will have to take a picture of that another time.

On top of my crates I keep assorted writing tools. A date stamp, Popsicle sticks for spaces, a timer, extra erasers, additional staples & our revision pens.

On top of the 3 drawers I keep my sharpened & dull pencil holders. The clear tub is for dull pencils & the wooden leaf basket holds sharp pencils. I like my pencils sideways instead of sticking up ready to stab me.

 In between the two grades folders I keep all my writing papers. Again I used 2 crates. The bottom one is for hidden storage. The top holds all the kinds of writing papers we use through out the year. I use a color system because I have multiple grade levels. Red is for kinder, blue is for first and green is for my 2nd graders.

What do you think?

Ms. M



1 comment:

  1. Tudor had been away to some sluggish begin, although. Within 1932, these people began providing rolex replica uk in order to Sydney of locations as well as marketplaces however it had been just upon Oct 15, 1936, how the home associated with replica watches moved the actual manufacturer The actual Tudor in order to Hans Wilsdorf. It had been hublot replica sale at the moment how the flower from the Tudor empire made an appearance about the knobs. The actual start of organization times in order to actually later on compared to which, although, because tag heuer replica sale information "Just following rolex replica uk understood how the period experienced arrived at increase and provide the actual manufacturer an effective identification associated with its. Therefore replica watches uk he or she produced the actual Montres TUDOR Utes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.