HomeAboutFreebies

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Listening Center Link up

I thought I would link up with  Brenda from Primary Inspired. She is having a linky part for Listening centers. Here is what it looks like in my room.

Listening
I think this center is self explanatory. I put the player on top of a crate on its side. I keep the book my students are listening to, the matching CD in a case, usually it a book that goes along with the season or theme we are studying. As you can see when I snapped this picture we were studying farms. In the basket I also have 2 headphones and a splitter. All this goes in the crate and viola, instant listening center.

Don't forget to visit Primary Inspired for a look at some other great listening centers. 

Photobucket




Ms. M

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Just wondering-- do you have your students respond? I'm loving all the ideas from the Linky Party!
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.