HomeAboutFreebies

Thursday, April 21, 2011

If all you need a Writing...

I've done it again, I've made a new Lesson Plan template. This one is a Writing Lesson Plan template and is called Wendy's Writing. It is a one page template so it is dirt cheep... only $2.00. I patterned it off of Lucy Calkins Unitis of Study, but made it generic for everyone to use with any writing program. Want to read more about it?
Hop on over to A Teachers Plan. Here is a screen shot.

Wendy's Writing

To read more about it please visit A Teachers Plan to get all the details.
Ms. M



3 comments:

  1. I really like this! I LOVE the visual with the colors! I'm intrigued....what are Museum Share, Spotlight, & Celebration?
    Thanks again!
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    Those are the different ways we share our writing. I can't take credit for them they are from Lucy Calkins Writing Units of Study.

    Museum Share is when my students leave their writing on their desk and we walk around quietly looking at each others work. Like a museum.

    Spotlight is when only one student shares their work. We spotlight that one individual.

    Celebration is usually at the end of the quarter or unit. We all get to read share and pick some kind of "celebration." We get to make cowboy, firecracker, take a picture noises, I can't remember the rest. I also sometimes pop popcorn or give them animal crackers. Something to make it more special than normal.

    I hope this helped. Let me know if you want a more detailed description.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link for Animal Report Note Taking Video
    http://youtu.be/3sxHptcZnCY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.