HomeAboutFreebies

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Insta, Instagram in the Classroom.

Happy May Day!

I don't know if you remember but way back in Nov 2012 I shared with you that I had fallen in love with my personal Instagram account and I created a Teacher account. I love taking pictures and it is a great way to share daily happenings through images. If you are interested on checking out MY classroom news click on the button below to follow.

Instagram

So I slacked on my pic posting, but you didn't know that all you had to do to get me to start posting again is to say the word 
Insta Linky Party
FYI, I always call Instagram, Insta. :)

So here are the details...

 
Here were some of my #TeacherTalkTuesday snaps.
My Math small group support basket.

My chevron alphabet & AlphaFriends wall

Some very messy workstations/ centers.

And this week guess who is visiting my classroom?

I am now looking at using Vine & SnapChat with my students as well. If I ever get it to work I will deff be back to share. Until then have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Melissa! I haven't tried it yet...I'm afraid of another social-networking addiction!! Your pics look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely addicting. LOL But I am not really a FaceBooker. I mainly Tweet and take pictures so this is perfect for me. :) You should check it out. ;) I am a horrible influence. LOL

      Mels

      Delete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.