HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, November 5, 2012

Map it Out Monday: 11/05/12

Looking forward to another crazy week. I think tomorrow might be my easiest day and we all know how smoothly Mondays go. Anyway, I have parent conferences to look forward to on Tuesday and Thursday. Not to mention that I plan to Vote before work on Tuesday.

Please people go out and vote. It is important. We can't run our mouths it we don't start by doing something ourselves. This is important. That was my PSA for the day. 

Now on to your regularly scheduled...
Theme: Election
Phonemic Awareness skill: Onset and Rime
Phonics: Letter of the week: Aa (Alphafriend Andy Apple)
Sight/ HFW word: a, at
Vocab: vote, election, president, ballot
 Comprehension skill: Summarizing


Theme: Election
Phonemic Awareness skill: Blending Phonemes
Phonics: L blends, contractions with 's and short o review
Sight/ HFW word: come, family, love, people, your
Word families: -ock and -op
 Comprehension skill: Summarizing

2nd and 3rd grade Writing for week of 11/05/12
Topics covered: Review and practice Descriptive Writing. 
Focus on having complete sentence.

 Now I will leave you with pictures of two of my ELL kids practicing their math, all on their own might I add, during FREE TIME! It is unbelievable. I was in their room and was so pleasantly surprised I ran back to my room to grab my iTouch just to take pictures.
 Best part was that their work was correct!
 They were so into it they never noticed I was snapping pics. :P

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.