HomeAboutFreebies

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My 1st post

For the last few months I've been reading other teachers blogs and finding some wonderful ideas and pictures. It's made me want to share some of my ideas and pictures as well. I want to say now that this is going to be hard for me because 1) I am an introvert and if I'm not in front of a group of children I clam up and 2) I am not a very good writer. With that said I will do my best.

Currently I am teaching ELL to Kindergarten & 1st graders. This year I have 21 kindergarteners and 10 first graders. I have split each gradelevel into two groups so basicly I have 2 kinder classes and two first grade classes. I see each class for an hour a day. Most of the time I don't feel like I have enough time to do everything I want to do with them. However, I'm sure every teacher feels that way.

Well enough about me. Leave me a comment if you like. I look forward to them. I should be back soon with some pictures of my class.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Blogging your teaching ideas is such a great idea! Let's not create the wheel again...let's just share all of our ideas! Happy Blogging!

    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.