HomeAboutFreebies

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Peek at my week: ELL Lesson Plans 04/14/14

Back today with a Peek at my week linky.
Second week in a row that my plans are done early on Sunday. Hope I can keep this up for one more month. After that I am home free until August.
This is a short week for me. We are off on Friday, and Thursday afternoon I have a field trip to the NE history museum.

Kindergarten
The Kinder kids will be starting their 2nd week of long vowels with long Ii. 
If you have been reading you know that my week was kind of a wash and we didn't get much done. Long story short, we will also continue our farm unit, with a focus on piggies. 
Books we will read are..
Farm resources...

First Grade
My first grade ELL students are going to be working on silent or "ghost" letters this week, kn, gn and wr. There isn't much out there for these silent letters so we will make Ghosts for each and write and sort the words into each. I will post pics for you all to see.
We will continue our Plant theme with some bunny fun at the end of the week.
Books we will read...
Plant Resources...
Bunny Craft...
That is all folks.
Oh and make sure you come back later this week for a surprise!
Here is a little funny to help you on your way this week. 
Wishing you a good one.
Don't forget to check out the other bloggers that posted their plans over on Mrs. Will's blog. 
Just click the button below.

Also, if you are looking for a lesson plan template you can grab a pre-made lesson plan from A Teacher's Plan
Just click on the button below.
Happy Planning!

4 comments:

  1. You are so organized!!! I wish I had my plans done that extensively!! Happy new week Melissa! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, my friend it takes me FOR-E-VER. LOL That is why it is a miracle I have then done so early I usually work late into Sunday night. Now I am working on sending my copies to our district printshop. It never ends. :)
      Happy New Week Kristen!
      Mels

      Delete
  2. Love the first graphic. That is how I feel since tomorrow is the first day back after a two week break. Excited to see my kiddos but not finished with planning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvia, I totally understand. :) Have a great week!
      Mels

      Delete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.