HomeAboutFreebies

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Zoo Friends Vocabulary

Yes, I am back. :) This time with my Zoo friends vocab freebie.

If your clueless as to what I am talking about, yesterday I shared a vocabulary building/ practice activity/ center I do with my ELL students.

Today, I wrote up the Zoo animal words that will go with my DJ INKERS Zoo Animals Bulletin Board set.
I will do the same thing I did with my Farm Friends set. So here is your freebie vocabulary labels.
Now I am off to Old Navy to take advantage of the $1.00 flip-flop sale!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. We are on the SAME wavelength! Check your email!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to make vocab cards for bulletin board sets. Super easy & you'll get way more use out of them!

    I'm having a giveaway & would love for you to join in! All you have to do is follow my blog & leave a comment saying that you do...super easy, too! ;)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm giving you the "One Lovely Blog" award! Stop by my site and pick up your award and read what happens next to pass on the award.
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. $1 flip-flops WHAT?! :D
    How'd I miss that!
    Genius idea - vocab cards w/bulletin board set. Love it. Perfect for ELL's. What font did you use, btw - it's cute. Not sure if I have it in my couple-thousand font file. ;)
    Just stumbled upon your blog - not sure how I've missed it - love your ideas!
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.