HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, October 27, 2014

Birthday Bash: Day 1

Happy Birthday to me!
Oh, and...
Happy Birthday to my blog too!
That is right, when I started this journey 4 years ago I wrote and published my very first post on my birthday. I think I did it so that I would remember the day I started it. Ha ha, I have many silly quirks. If you are a regular reader no doubt you have picked up on a few.

Thank you for joining me today, and hopefully this week, as I bring you some goodies from some of my best bloggy friends.

Today is all about Pumpkins!
Smashing Pumpkins!
On day 1 I'd like to share one of Greg's newest creations.
They are a blast for the kids.
Ok, so I have written about Greg before, but just in case you don't know him, as he would say... 
Why not?
Ha ha. He is the author of the very popular Kindergarten Smorgasbord blog. He is crazy creative and generous his creations are always a a huge hit with with my students. 
I say generous because he has TONS of freebies in his TPT shop and blog. It is really worth a good long look. Here are some freebies from Greg's shop I'd would like to share with you
They are cute freebies that can easily become an independent work, workstation, or center in your classroom.

Today Greg has generously offered to share his Pumpkin Smash packs with one of my readers. Here is a look at them.
Beginning Sounds Smash

Sight Word Smash

Numbers and Counting Smash

To enter...
This entry won't last long so don't dawdle.
Make sure you show Greg some love on his blog too.
Oh and don't forget to come back tomorrow, for day 2 of my week long birthday bash.
Happy Monday.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! As a kid I loved dressing up in a fun costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love pumpkin carving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Thanks for having these giveaways! I like to see all the cute costumes and kiddos who are trick-or-treating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! My favorite is watching my kids trick or treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our kindergarteners parade through all of the classrooms. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

  6. to the placement of شركة عزل خزانات بخميس مشيط tissue tissues will be disinfected next to the toilet Kitchen cleaner After washing dishes افضل شركة عزل خزانات بخميس مشيط with a dishwasher, you may have a great time to complete other tasks at the same العزل المائيtime as the dishwasher, or be able  to rest some time until the washing عزل فوم machine is finished.
    It is also recommended to افضل شركة عزل فوم بالدمام clean the floors by clear the tiles or a good smear through شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض the mop and remove the dirt and dust through the broom of tiles and ceramics, and to ensure شركات عزل اسطح بالرياض the luster of ceramic and non-disappearance افضل شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض of the lone must be used certain special ceramic and do not prefer to go to regular detergents شركة عزل اسطح شينكو بالرياض because it is not desirable. One of our most important شركات عزل اسطح بابها companies is a cleaning company in Dammam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.