HomeAboutFreebies

Monday, February 3, 2014

Peek at my week: 02/03/14

This weeks plans are a bit of an incomplete hodgepodge. Scheduling for some ELL testing is going on next week and I am unsure of how much I will actually get to see my students. Therefore I might have to move some of next weeks work to this week. Consequently I have left some areas TBD at a later date.

Kinder
Like I mentioned above I am not entirely sure how much we will do with Community Helpers or how much of Valentines day I will do this week. What I DO know is we will watch a Brain Pop vid on community helpers and chart some community helpers that we know. We will also cover the letter L, HFW little and use the fabulous packs I liked up in my lesson plans.

First
I was supposed to cover just reptiles and amphibians, however I was able to cover these last week and I am going to go for a general overview of all the categories this week. I will use Pebble Go to watch vids on each category and then we will classify some animals on a chart. We will TRY to fit in some crafties too. It is a freebie!
http://www.moretime2teach.blogspot.com/2014/01/animal-classification-craft-ivity.htmlanimal craftivity JPEG
 Aside from that it is all up for grabs. For Phonics we will once again Use Abby's pack, that is linked up on my plans, and a Between the Lions video learn that y says e.

Click on the image of the plans to download a copy.
Have a great night, I will be hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

Oh before you go...
If your interested in some no nonsense pre-made, checklist, quick fill lesson plans check out,
A Teacher's Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.