HomeAboutFreebies

Friday, September 21, 2012

Frazzled Friday Freebie

Hi Everyone,

This week has seriously been a whirl wind for me. I can't tell you how many things I had on my plate. I tried to get on here yesterday for a Thursday Resource but never made it. So I decided to give you a freebie for your to use as a resource. :)
This week my 2nd and 3rd grade ELL kids have been working very hard to make sure they have complete sentences in their writing. On a side note, at the moment we are writing Personal Narratives. We talked about the 2 parts to a sentence, the subject and predicate. We discussed what each part means and finally we practiced separating and putting together some sentences until they were "complete". 

Because my kids are very visual I wanted to have something up to help them. I didn't make anything fancy because I didn't have time, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Plus it matches all the other things I have up at the moment. :)

I loved how it turned out and took more pictures. :)

I decided I wanted them to practice this skill a bit more, so I made more sentences for them to use at our pocket chart workstation.
And you get them as a freebie. :)

With that said, I will get back to trying to make it through the rest of the day. I will leave you with some VERY late working Kinder kids.

Rainbow names from the first week of school.




 (Obviously this friend didn't understand.)
 Who says tape can't fix anything? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the rainbow names!!! I'm adding that to my beginning of the year ideas!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.