HomeAboutFreebies

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Anchor Chart Linky Party!

Hi Everyone!
Have I got a goody for you!
Kristen from Ladybug Teacher Files

and I are collaborating to bring you an anchor chart linky party. 
So get your cameras ready, and start snapping pictures of your favorite, or most useful anchor chart.
Get ready to share on Friday, March 16th.

Because Kristen works with older kids she will host anchor charts for grades 3rd thru 5th on her blog, Ladybug Teacher Files.

I will host anchor charts for grades k thru 2nd on here.

 Hope to see you there.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am wicked excited too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Linky! I can't wait to see everyone's charts. Thanks for hosting this. I am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog when you have some time.

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I already have some of my favorite charts posted on my blog. I would love for you to hop on over and visit me! You have a fantastic blog! I'm new, so lots to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Come visit our blog for an AWESOME freebee! http://2crazytexasteachers.blogspot.com/ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. Please come back again.